HH Winter Sing - Dec. 17
Dec 13, 2019
Herbert Hoover School Winter Sing Program
Bettendorf High School Performing Arts Center
Tuesday Morning, December 17th, 2019
(times are approximate)
9:00 – 1 st Grade
9:20 – Kindergarten
9:40 – 2 nd Grade
10:10 – 3 rd Grade
10:30 – 4 th Grade
10:50 – 5 th Grade
Our annual Winter Sing will be held on Tuesday, December 17th at the Bettendorf High School Performing Arts Center. It’s going to be an exciting day for everyone!
Student Transportation Info
- School will begin at Herbert Hoover at the regular 8:30 time and students will end their day at 3:20.
- Students will then be bused to and from the high school for their performance.
- For the safety and accountability purposes of the children, all students are required to ride the bus both ways. If you wish to sign your child out, please return to Hoover to check in at the office.
- Students should dress nicely like they would on picture day. Keep in mind that it gets hot under the stage lights.
- Students must remain with their class and teacher at all times throughout the event.
- Thank you for understanding that for the students’ safety, only Hoover staff will be allowed on the stage or behind the stage.
Parking & Entrance
- In order to create adequate parking at the high school, families are asked to park in the designated area within the North Lot (entrance by the tennis courts). The lot will open at 8:30 AM.
- Performing Arts Center doors open at 8:30 AM. Use the front main entrance by the high school office and Performing Arts Center entrance (PAC).
We will be live-streaming the elementary winter sing programs this year on the Bett Schools YouTube channel - https://www.youtube.com/BettSchools
If you're not able to attend the concert, open our YouTube page today and set your reminder. The videos will also be posted to YouTube after the concert.